As a Data engineer on the Data Analytics team you'll provide necessary intelligence to the rest of the company that will enable us to make better product decisions. You'll make use of the latest advances in large scale data processing, machine learning, and data visualization to uncover insights in data. You'll be part of the data engineering team, working on some of the most interesting data sets with a world-class team of engineers.
What you'll do:
- Build scalable OLAP back end storage for data in PB scale
- Build robust data pipelines that collect, process, and compute business metrics from activity data using Spark
- Work with business analysts and data engineers to build new analysis tools and metrics for measuring product engagement
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Extensive programming experience in Python/Scala/Java
- Extensive experience with Spark, Druid, Hadoop, HBase, or Kafka
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top