Credit & Collections Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Credit and Collection Analyst for our US Portfolio. Ideally, you have 3+ years of credit and collections experience, preferably having worked with advertising agencies. You will manage a credit and collections portfolio, ensuring full compliance with the corporate credit policy, and strive for timely collections with achievement of collections objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Collections activities for our East Coast AR portfolio
- Daily review and approval of New and existing customers and orders – in accordance with policy
- Perform analysis of financial statements of customers as required
- Utilize positive approach & Customer Experience skills to build contacts/relationships
- Work closely with sales, legal, operations and revenue teams to ensure effective collections process & timely escalations
What we’re looking for:
- A candidate with an amazing attitude and proven ability to display ownership & problem solving in their assignments
- Ability to Review and Interpret Financial Statements, Commercial Credit Reports (D&B, etc.) and Associated Information
- Proficiency with Excel and Oracle Financial Systems & Excellent communication skills
- Previous Media Agency collections experience – Internet advertising
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top