We’re looking for someone to join our creative strategy team and help the world’s best brands create amazing Pinterest marketing. You’ll help Pinterest advertising partners develop their marketing strategies, and create a great advertising experience for Pinners. You’ll be a top-notch creative and strategic thinker to help brands do things never before done.
What you’ll do:
- Inspire partners with ideas for what their brand could do on Pinterest and work with them and the Pinterest partnerships team to execute on those ideas
- Set the bar for great branded content, both organic and paid, on Pinterest
- Work closely with other teams, like sales, product and insights, to understand and define what drives Pinterest marketing success
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience with agency, platform or brand
- Ability to command a room of senior-level brand and agency representatives
- A passion for, and experience influencing, visually-led, business-driving creative work
- An entrepreneurial mindset that’s equally strong in the ideation phase as the execution
- A thought leader in digital marketing
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top