Creative Lead, The Studio
We're looking for someone to join our in-house creative team 'The Studio' to lead our innovation offering. You'll oversee a team responsible for developing proactive ideas, new scaled programs, the creative approach to product development and launches, and innovating through the creative use of the Pinterest platform and technology.
You'll need to be a top-notch strategic thinker, comfortable overseeing work whilst also getting hands-on and inspiring by doing. You'll need to be highly creative and have the ability to deliver impactful work in a complex and fast paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Manage a small team of creatives
- Set clear direction for the team
- Develop new programs and initiatives, launch and scale them in market
- Oversee the creative quality and impact of the teams output
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience, ideally with experience working at a brand/agency and technology company
- Hands-on experience building scaled programs
- Ability to oversee innovative and highly creative work
- Experience managing a high performing team
- An entrepreneurial mindset that's equally strong in strategy, ideation and execution
- A thought leader in digital marketing
- Located in SF, NY or CHI
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top