Creative Director, Brand
We're looking for an inspiring, seasoned Creative Director to lead Pinterest's brand design and writing teams. You'll bring the Pinterest brand to life for Pinners, partners, employees and recruits. You should be a master storyteller and industry thought leader and understand brand strategy and how it supports the mission of a company. You're an excellent manager and mentor, driven by curiosity and a deep desire to help others succeed.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute creative strategies that support the business goals for Pinners, partners, employees and recruits
- Think long term about our brand and how it maps to company priorities
- Refine the way we tell the story of our brand around the work
- Develop our brand key principles and manage how those principles map to our work
- Inspire and mentor the design and writing team
What we're looking for:
- 15 + years of creative thinking and making
- Thoughtful and inspiring communication skills (verbal and written)
- An accomplished leader and seasoned manager
- Flexibility—you can work and think fast in a rapidly changing environment
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top