Country Manager, Germany
We’re looking for a Country Manager to lead our efforts in Germany. You’ll develop a strategy based on local insights and manage community building, marketing, partnerships, and PR initiatives. You’ll lead a team in Berlin to execute on local strategy while partnering closely with the product teams to build a top quality experience for Pinners.
What you’ll do
- Develop market and competitive assessments to identify and drive new opportunities for Pinterest in Germany
- Manage and recruit top talent for community management, marketing, and partner teams
- Cultivate relationships with major brands, agencies, and media partners
- Act as an external spokesperson and evangelize the Pinterest brand in Germany
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years in managing and leading teams with 5+ years of sales or business development leadership
- Deep understanding and relationships in the consumer internet market in Germany
- Excellent leadership, analytics, communication, and strategic skills
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a start-up environment with a passion for Pinterest
- Fluency in English and German (resume written in English for consideration)
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top