Corporate Development Deal Lead
Pinterest helps people find inspiration—for everything from tonight’s dinner to next summer’s vacation or a dream house down the road. Great brands help make those inspirations a reality, and we’re looking for a seasoned leader to help connect them to millions of pinners. You’ll develop strong brand relationships and work closely to help them get the most out of Pinterest and meet their business goals. You’ll collaborate on major initiatives and see them through to success, while being the primary contact for our partners at the highest level.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the product & engineering teams to identify, evaluate, and recommend companies to acquire
- Stay current on industry trends and competitive landscape, including representing Pinterest at consumer and enterprise technology industry events
- Lead acquisitions – including due diligence, deal negotiations and integration
- Help integrate newly acquired teams to maximize their impact and happiness at Pinterest
- Evaluate joint venture/business acquisition opportunities & other company strategic initiatives
- Help make Pinterest for business recognized around the world
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for Pinterest
- Minimum of 6-10 years work experience with at least 2-3 years experience in venture capital, banking, consulting or corporate development roles at leading consumer internet companies preferred
- Strategic & financial analysis, project management, coupled with strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills in order to gain trust, negotiate business
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical orientation, and an ability to structure an issue and analyze alternative solutions.
- A demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, manage teams and supervise outside professionals.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong team player
Back to top