Content Reviewer (3 month contract)
At Pinterest we’re trying to build the world’s most personal catalogue of ideas. In order to help achieve this mission we need to have a good measure of how much bad stuff is on Pinterest. We’re looking for someone who will help us measure how well our systems work by labeling Pins out of our growing Dublin office.
What you’ll do:
- Review and label large sets of images that will help us measure how well our abuse detection systems are working
- Identify areas of improvement in our review and labeling process
What we’re looking for:
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify workflow improvements
- Motivated and hard-working with the ability to think and communicate clearly and calmly under pressure
- Comfortable with viewing graphic content and discussing difficult subject matter
- Ability to remain detail oriented during long periods of focus
- Willingness to learn multiple sets of policies quickly with curiosity and openness
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top