Content Marketing Manager
We're looking for a Content Marketing Manager to create unique content programs and scale them through our digital marketing team. You'll be a great storyteller who can inspire marketers through your content and bring to life the opportunity that businesses have on Pinterest in a unique, creative and engaging way.
What you'll do:
- Partner with our sales, insights, product, and marketing teams to find and develop our best stories and turn them into engaging content marketing.
- Work closely with our creative team of designers and writers to tell these stories in unique ways.
- Design and run marketing programs around our B2B success stories to increase demand for our marketing solutions from advertisers
- Work closely with our channel marketing and analytics teams to test, optimize and measure success of all content marketing programs.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years working in a content role in marketing/advertising/digital
- An accomplished storyteller who relishes sourcing great business stories and developing original angles that showcase the value of a platform/product
- Experience running content marketing programs across email, social, and other channels in a way that inspires business audiences to take action
- Excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
- An undeniable passion for Pinterest
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top