Content Marketing Coordinator
As a Content Marketing Coordinator you'll guide cross-functional teams through the process of delivering the building blocks of great content marketing. You'll work with the partner marketing, insights, design and writing teams to help deliver content marketing programs that differentiate Pinterest with marketers. You'll be the engine and caboose on the train - driving campaigns from start to finish with a focus on quality, speed and scale.
What you'll do:
- Help our content marketing team manage our content programs by gathering requirements, scheduling projects, driving coordination with XFN teams and managing the content creation process
- Build great relationships with cross-functional teams and communicate content marketing needs, project status and follow up with actionable learnings.
- Manage content marketing resources to ensure XFN teams have access to success stories and marketing content in a clear and organized way.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience coordinating/producing marketing projects
- Proven experience managing complex work with many stakeholders and ability to balance many details across multiple projects
- An understanding of content marketing, product, writing/design and tech
- Top-notch speaking, writing and presenting skills—you're a great communicator and a total people person
- Working knowledge of Apple (Keynote), Google Docs and experience working with JIRA, trello or other PM tracking software
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top