Community Manager, Japan
Building communities with inspirational Pinterest users in Japan is a “must have” for Pinterest to grow in the country, and we’re looking for a community manager to identify and engage heavy inspirational Pinterest users primarily online and offline in a scalable way. You’ll drive user growth in Japan by executing projects to develop communities on Pinterest in Japan.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and engage inspirational heavy Pinterest users in a scalable way
- Communicate with the heavy users online and offline, and execute initiatives to engage them
- Represent Pinterest Japan and communicate externally
- Work closely with the Japan Marketing Manager and other members to execute promotional activities which involve Pinterest users
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for Pinterest, strong team player, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- 1+ years of experience in both online and offline customer/client/partner/merchants facing role in Japan
- 2+ years of working experience at an IT company
- Demonstrated ability to work with our product teams to synthesize community needs and feedback
- Native Japanese and business level English
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top