Communication Designer (Contract)
We're looking for a Communication Designer to develop marketing materials for Pinterest's business team. You'll need to think strategically, possess an eye for design, and be able to think on your feet while managing various projects.
What you'll do
- Create materials that clearly communicate Pinterest's value to businesses
- Manage and design projects (sometimes with limited lead time) that are in line with the Pinterest brand
- Develop presentations, digital assets (website, blog, newsletters, digital ads, video), and print media (brochures, documents, one-sheets, posters), and content for events
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience developing collateral for a sales or marketing team
- Experience in the world of digital media, tech, or agencies
- A robust online portfolio featuring presentation design, data visualization and digital and print projects for marketing and product campaigns
- Deep knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and exposure to or familiarity with AfterEffects and Sketch
- Experience working quickly and efficiently, and keeping pace in a lightning-fast startup environment
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top