We’re building the world’s catalog of ideas to help people discover and do things they love, and we need your help. We’re looking for a world-class Campaign Manager to join our Advertising Operations team and help manage campaign execution, delivery, and performance. You’ll ensure campaigns meet or exceed their goals on Pinterest and provide analysis on what more we can do for them.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor, analyze, identify, and surface delivery and performance optimizations for brand-based and performance-based campaigns on Pinterest
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders during all phases of a campaign’s lifecycle
- Leverage data to tell a story that inspires action
- Lead projects that enhance and automate our processes
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for Pinterest
- Experience drawing data-driven insights and translating them into actions
- Prior campaign management experience supporting digital advertising campaigns with strong understanding of optimization tactics
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top