Business Recruiter (Contract)
We're looking for a Partnerships Recruiter to help attract and hire the best and brightest talent for Pinterest. Our strength as a recruiting team lies in our ability to strategize with leaders to build and scale teams, and hire individuals who collectively make up our unique and inspiring culture. You'll use data and creativity to create targeted recruiting strategies and partner with top business leaders around the world to build high performing teams that embody Pinterest's values and innovative culture.
What you'll do:
- Partner with senior leadership to understand and fill their hiring needs
- Identify, engage, and manage candidates that are a great fit for Pinterest
- Use data and sourcing tools to continuously improve our overall effectiveness
- Strategically plan and own the pipeline and closing for hard-to-fill roles
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with top talent in the industry around the world
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, with 3+ years recruiting for sales teams
- Ability to source for niche roles
- Ability to establish strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask, and an eagerness to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top