Business Development Manager, Content
We're looking for a strategic leader to develop strong partner relationships to help them get the most out of Pinterest and meet their business goals. You'll collaborate on major initiatives, drive strategy, interface with partners, and take their feedback and insights to our engineering and product teams to make improvements.
What you'll do:
- Drive and grow new partnerships with content partners, advocating for their business objectives and POV where appropriate to product, engineering, and other cross functional teams
- Build and maintain strong direct relationships with partners' executive and operational teams
- Follow, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to their content.
- Identify key insights that can help us improve our product and partner experience
- Work with the product and engineering teams to issue spot and respond to partner needs and feedback and be their sounding board for new ideas and partner POV
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in business development, consulting, investment banking, partnerships, or account management
- Experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations in a strategic capacity
- Experience managing partnerships and driving product adoption and development with an excitement around getting things done quickly
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top