Business Analyst, Vertical & Product Marketing
This role will focus on delivering insights, standard and ad-hoc reports, and dashboard views to understand how the business is performing through the lens of key verticals (Retail, CPG, Auto, FinServ, Entertainment, etc.) and products (Formats, Measurement, Targeting, etc.) You will deliver insights across vertical penetration and product adoption to help shape strategies within marketing, measurement, and products.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create a framework to measure and monitor progress across key business segments
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to architect the dashboards presenting information on penetration and product adoption by vertical
- Perform analyses to generate insights into potential accelerators/barriers to product adoption
- Present findings regularly to Monetization team and key XFN leadership
- Manage reporting and analyses requests, communicating to all stakeholders, to ensure full visibility into scope and timing of deliverables
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top