Pinterest helps people find inspiration—for everything from tonight's dinner to next summer's vacation or a dream house down the road. Partners play a big role in making those inspirations a reality, through their organic and paid investment on Pinterest.
As an Ads Researcher, you will design and execute research to help Partners advertise better on Pinterest. The research questions will center on key audiences, categories, and consumer behaviors for advertisers in a variety of industries. You will also oversee an audience measurement program. Your work will help marketers understand their opportunity on Pinterest and plan their media campaigns based on data.
What you'll do:
- Lead research projects from start to finish on topics ranging from moms to holiday recipes to product loyalty on Pinterest.
- Oversee audience measurement program to benchmark Pinterest against competitors and represent our unique value to Partners.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to identify key research questions.
- Design and conduct research with behavioral and attitudinal (survey) study methods. Become an expert on Pinterest's internal data and manage external studies through market research vendors.
- Distill findings to actionable recommendations and insights stories that can impact our Partners' business objectives.
- Communicate widely through presentations, white papers, press, and conferences.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years digital ads experience working in insights/market research/analytics
- Expertise in consumer research methodologies and managing studies through vendors
- Experience with syndicated audience measurement data (comScore, Nielsen)
- Experience with data manipulation (SQL, SAS, Stata, R, Python, etc.) highly preferred
- Curious researcher with the ability to tell engaging and actionable insights stories
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top