Ads Measurement Manager (Growth)
As our Ads Measurement Manager, you will provide strategic direction in guiding the ad industry towards a comprehension of value delivered by Pinterest. You'll grow a high-performance team aimed at designing and executing empirical research to help a variety of Advertising Partners understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest. You'll then use learnings from this work to influence Pinterest's internal measurement product and ad product roadmap.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with Measurement Leads and Analysts to execute strategy for enabling Partners to understand Pinterest's impact on their business metrics across owned, paid, and earned activity
- Establish cohesive measurement strategy and execution across your team as well as collaborate with other regional Ads Measurement Managers
- Knit closely with product, sales, and marketing to develop and execute on the measurement vision at Pinterest
- Grow the measurement science and insights organization by attracting and retaining strong talent
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of leadership experience in digital ads measurement and insights
- A track record of thought leadership and industry level impact in the digital ads measurement space
- Experience leading or growing teams in a hyper-growth environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, and other members of the monetization leadership team at Pinterest
- Strong analytical skills working with multiple sources of data
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top