Ads Measurement Manager - East
As our Ads Measurement Manager you will provide strategic direction in guiding the ad industry towards a comprehension of value delivered by Pinterest. You’ll grow a high performance team aimed at designing and executing empirical research to help a variety of Advertising Partners understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest. You’ll then use learnings from this work to influence Pinterest’s internal measurement product and ad product roadmap.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with Measurement Leads and Analysts to execute strategy for enabling Partners to understand Pinterest’s impact on their business metrics across owned, paid, and earned activity
- Establish cohesive measurement strategy and execution across your team as well as collaborate with other regional Ads Measurement Managers
- Knit closely with product, sales, and marketing to develop and execute on the measurement vision at Pinterest
- Grow the measurement science and insights organization by attracting and retaining strong talent
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of leadership experience in digital ads measurement and insights
- A track record of thought leadership and industry level impact in the digital ads measurement space
- Experience leading or growing teams in a hyper growth environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, and other members of the monetization leadership team at Pinterest
- Strong analytical skills working with multiple sources of data
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top