Ads Measurement Lead
Pinterest helps people find inspiration—for everything from tonight’s dinner to next summer’s vacation or a dream house down the road. Partners play a big role in making those inspirations a reality, through their organic and paid investment on Pinterest.
As an Ads Measurement Lead you will design and execute empirical research to help a variety of Advertising Partners understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest. This research will include both analyses for individual clients and to inform the industry as a whole. The candidate will also use learnings from this work to influence Pinterest’s internal measurement product and ad product roadmap.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Measurement Analysts to conduct in-depth standard and custom research studies for Pinterest’s partners that analyze advertising effectiveness via a combination of internal and external measurement tools
- Develop research to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies on Pinterest
- Communicate complex results back to non-technical client audience and influence client measurement thinking
- Work closely with our Partner Managers to deliver measurement-based recommendations to our Partners for future campaigns
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for key strategic advertiser relationships as they pertain to measurement
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of digital ads measurement experience
- Expertise with both Brand Lift and Direct Response ads measurement methodologies
- Experience working directly with Partners to develop campaign measurement strategies
- Strong analytical skills, at ease working with spreadsheets and multiple sources of data to turn numbers into insights.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales teams, product teams and other members of the Ads Measurement team
- Experience with SQL highly preferred
Back to top