Programmatic Mobile Advertising Product Manager
Pinsight Media+ is a mobile data analytics company. Our mission is to help connect brands with their mobile audience through analytics, advertising and commerce. Across all our product lines, we let mobile data tell its story, solve problems and ultimately boost revenue. We make mobile data matter. If you want to be a part of this forward-looking business opportunity, Pinsight Media+ is where you need to be.
Leads cross-functional teams from design to delivery of fully developed products that are ready for customer use. Develops strategy and roadmap for future products. Designs, develops and manages activities from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life. Evaluates technical options and represents business requirements to the technology organization through requirement documents and detailed specifications. Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders. Acts as primary point of contact to lead development and quality assurance resources to successfully release new products on time and within budget.
• Work with internal and external customers to gather opportunities for improvement and requirements for product features.
• Innovate to address opportunities and document requirements as user stories for implementation with an agile scrum team.
• Utilize dashboards to monitor system health, alerts, notifications, and triage issues
• Provide technical support and integrate with Supply and Demand Partners
• Manage existing product life cycle for critical KPIs, revenue assurance, and system performance.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent communication and collaboration with people with various job responsibilities and technical knowledge.
• Ability to prioritize, focus, adapt, and accomplish goals in a fast moving fluid environment.
• Well organized and detail oriented to track and complete simultaneous priorities.
• Five years of Product Development with Life Cycle Management from idea through mature operation to decommission
• Five years of converting customer feedback into well-defined user stories and collaborating with software development, QA/QC, and operations teams to implement viable solutions
• Five years of experience working with Programmatic Ad Tech products
• Two years creating and growing business-to-business partnerships
• Two years working knowledge of agile scrum development methodology
• Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
Three years project management and implementation experience
• Five years of product management experience; three years as a product manager for mobile advertising products and services
• Three years experience working with programmatic mobile advertising products
Back to top