Position Summary: Leads the development of cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new, and modifying existing, software applications. Analyzes complex systems requirements, existing business processes, and information systems. Codes, tests, and debugs documents, and implements software applications. Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge. Coordinates with users to determine requirements that are more complex.
Pinsight Media+ specializes in mobile app development and mobile advertising. Heard of TweetCaster, 1Weather, or BaconReader for Reddit? Those are just a few of the apps we developed under the OneLouder brand. We are seeking talented Android developers that are passionate about the mobile experience and have a unique drive to develop apps that are both fun and intuitive.
This position will focus on creating new apps for Android and adding features to current apps. You will work with a team of other skilled engineers that develop for Android, iOS, mobile web, and server platforms. Successful candidates will be highly motivated and self-driven. They will also have a strong desire to learn new technologies and be willing to go "all in" to achieve project and company goals.
- Design, development, and testing of Android applications. Test on the latest Android phones and tablets.
- Some apps must be developed according to UI/UX specifications that follow emerging design trends. Other apps will have more design flexibility allowing for creative license.
- Code all aspects of Android applications and often design the software architecture.
- End-to-end testing of the application, integrating with web services.
- Utilize agile development methodology.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years systems development experience
- Three years coding experience
- Three years application software experience
- Five years experience with Java
- Two years experience with embedded or mobile application development
- Two years experience developing mobile apps on Android devices
- Two years experience using web services (e.g. REST, JSON, XMXL)
- Proficient with the Android SDK
- Two years experience with Eclipse IDE or Android Studio
- Familiar with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Two years experience with MacOS, Linux, or UNIX
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Pinsight Media+ is a mobile data company. Our mission is to help connect brands with their mobile audience through analytics, advertising and commerce. Across all our product lines, we let mobile data tell its story, solve problems and ultimately boost revenue. We make mobile data matter. If you want to be a part of this forward-looking business opportunity, Pinsight Media+ is where you need to be.
Pinsight Media+ is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates regardless of previous criminal history. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Back to top