Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Develop and build detailed financial models for annual planning and budgeting processes across the company
- Assist team in the development of board decks for quarterly board meetings
- Prepare executive level financial reporting, summarizing findings and recommendations
- Maintain investor relations and reporting; manage cap table and equity processes
- Work closely with key stakeholders to evaluate new partnerships and initiatives; set targets, and measure performance
- Monitor key performance indicators and identify opportunities to improve operations and company performance
- Lead due diligence with a variety of potential debt and equity investors, leasing partners,and other sources of capital
- Partner with accounting team to assist in the close process
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and forecasts for a variety of projects, initiatives and opportunities as needed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting; or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, or Private Equity preferred; prior technology or startup experience a plus
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adept at excel and modeling capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- Familiarity with Intacct, Looker, Salesforce, SQL and managing large data sets a plus
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Stock Options
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE
Back to top