VP Third-Party Networks and Contracting
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Develop and execute an effective payer/PBM relations strategy; manage, negotiate and execute all relevant contracts and agreements
- Engage with partners to execute collaborative contractual agreements that focus on improving quality outcomes and reduce medical costs through innovative pharmacy programsImplement systems and processes to manage contract and relationships on an ongoing basis; create and implement guidelines and protocols for negotiating contracts
- Work cross-functionally to lead the contracting process and appropriately prioritize among financial terms, service expectations, performance guarantees, special program offerings, and legal considerations
- Ensure full compliance with all contractual and partner obligations
- Mitigate risks and continuously revisit existing contracts to identify areas for improvement
- Develop team and capacity to handle increased volume of contract-related issues as we scale
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5-8+ years of deep and broad experience managing PBM and payer contracts; pharmacy experience highly preferred
- Deep understanding of payer-PBM-pharmacy relationships; ability to think critically and creatively about structure and approach to contracting with third-party entities
- Impeccable communication skills; ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
- Relationship-oriented; collaborative, thoughtful leadership that gets things done quickly and effectively
- Simultaneously strategy and execution oriented; strong analytical and financial acumen
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Maddy oversees financial reporting and forecasting at PillPack. She also works to streamline accounting procedures, designing new and more efficient processes as the company continues to scale.
Back to top