Quality Assurance Specialist
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Evaluating phone calls to identify areas of acquisition that do not meet pre-established performance standards within the Advisory Center.
- Providing structured and timely recommendations; verbal and written feedback to Advisors, their Team Leads and Advisory Center leadership.
- Performing mock calls with agents to improve performance.
- Developing and conducts targeted group coaching sessions for analysts that address Advisory Center deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Utilizing sales expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all Advisory Center teams.
- Utilizing Advisory Center systems and tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborating with MD team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Experience in coaching and training individuals or groups
- Ability to negotiate change across organizational boundaries and influence others outside of own work group.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability with the design and application of innovative ideas, developing creative solutions and motivating a team to share knowledge and complete tasks on time.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office, Google Drive
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in Inside Sales, Quality Assurance and/or business process support
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Angie works with PillPack’s Growth Team, where she builds tools and technologies that improve the overall customer experience that PillPack provides.
Back to top