WHAT ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF WORK THAT OUR ENGINEERS HAVE DONE AT PILLPACK?
- Built a distributed authentication service
- Built a service to structure complex medication data and make it easily accessible to all of our applications through an API
- Deconstructed our analytics data pipeline into a series of services – making it scalable and real time
- Created a UPS gem to ensure we can take full advantage of their functionality
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE EXPECT FOR THIS ROLE:
- 3+ years in software development
- Experience building scalable web services in the platform of your choice (Ruby/Rails, Node.js, Django, etc)
- Experience designing service oriented architectures
- Experience working with poorly structured and complex real world data
- Desktop application development is a plus
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Maddy oversees financial reporting and forecasting at PillPack. She also works to streamline accounting procedures, designing new and more efficient processes as the company continues to scale.
Back to top