WHAT ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF WORK THAT OUR ENGINEERS HAVE DONE AT PILLPACK?
- Built a distributed authentication service
- Built a service to structure complex medication data and make it easily accessible to all of our applications through an API
- Deconstructed our analytics data pipeline into a series of services – making it scalable and real time
- Created a UPS gem to ensure we can take full advantage of their functionality
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE EXPECT FOR THIS ROLE:
- 3+ years in software development
- Experience building scalable web services in the platform of your choice (Ruby/Rails, Node.js, Django, etc)
- Experience designing service oriented architectures
- Experience working with poorly structured and complex real world data
- Desktop application development is a plus
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Angie works with PillPack’s Growth Team, where she builds tools and technologies that improve the overall customer experience that PillPack provides.
Back to top