WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Working daily with the Pharmacist In Charge to ensure the right medications are put in the right packets
- Assist with running the automated machinery required to pre-sort and package medications, including: Filling exception trays with the appropriate medication and transitioning PillPacks through the different workflow stages from initial dispense through quality control
- Print, affix, pack and ship completed PillPacks, which includes: appropriate labels on dispenser and labels on Shipping Boxes
- Sort and triage the right boxes to ship at the right time
- Aid the distribution pharmacists with receiving, shipping, counting, and packing
WHAT SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS DO YOU NEED?
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Active FL pharmacy technician license or willingness to get license
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work together with a team
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Maddy oversees financial reporting and forecasting at PillPack. She also works to streamline accounting procedures, designing new and more efficient processes as the company continues to scale.
Back to top