WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Work daily with the Pharmacist In Charge to ensure the right medications are put in the right packets
- Assist with running the automated machinery required to pre-sort and package medications, including: Filling exception trays with the appropriate medication and transitioning PillPacks through the different workflow stages from initial dispense through quality control
- Print, affix, pack and ship completed PillPacks, which includes: appropriate labels on dispenser and labels on Shipping Boxes
- Sorting and triaging the right boxes to ship at the right time
- Aid the director of operations and distribution pharmacists with receiving, shipping, counting, and packing
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Active NY pharmacy technician license
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work together with a team
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Angie works with PillPack’s Growth Team, where she builds tools and technologies that improve the overall customer experience that PillPack provides.
Back to top