WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Enter prescriptions into pharmacy filling system with high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Aid in onboarding of new customers, not limited to but including prescription transfers and account setup
- Help Pharmacist In Charge and other pharmacy teams as needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO SUCEED
- Must be actively enrolled in a college Pharm D program
- Valid FL Pharmacy Intern license
- Ability to follow directions and have a positive attitude
- Expert in customer service and communication
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility with schedule
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Angie works with PillPack’s Growth Team, where she builds tools and technologies that improve the overall customer experience that PillPack provides.
Back to top