Packing & Shipping Specialist
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Work daily with the director of distribution to ensure the right medications are put in the right packets
- Assist with running the automated machinery required to pre-sort and package medications, including: Filling exception trays with the appropriate medication and transitioning PillPacks through the different workflow stages from initial dispense through quality control
- Count and fill prescription vials and affix labels on bulk prescription items
- Print, affix, pack and ship completed PillPacks
- Sort and triage the right boxes to ship at the right time
- Aid the director of distribution and distribution pharmacists with receiving, shipping, counting, and packing
- Provide customer support by making sure our customer's receive their medication in a timely manner
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Strong work ethic
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work together with a team
- Ability to work second or third shift
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Desire to learn new skills in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to become licensed as a Pharmacy Technician
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Maddy oversees financial reporting and forecasting at PillPack. She also works to streamline accounting procedures, designing new and more efficient processes as the company continues to scale.
Back to top