Overnight Pharmacy Technician
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Working daily with the director of distribution to ensure the right medications are put in the right packets
- Assist with running the automated machinery required to pre-sort and package medications, including: Filling exception trays with the appropriate medication and transitioning PillPacks through the different workflow stages from initial dispense through quality control
- Count and fill prescription vials and affix labels on bulk prescription items
- Print, affix, pack and ship completed PillPacks, which includes: appropriate labels on dispenser and labels on Shipping Boxes
- Sorting and triaging the right boxes to ship at the right time
- Aid the director of distribution and distribution pharmacists with receiving, shipping, counting, and packing
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Flexible, positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and flexbility with scheduling
- Active pharmacy technician license or willingess to get license
- Experience with retail or LTC pharmacy data entry strongly preferred
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Maddy oversees financial reporting and forecasting at PillPack. She also works to streamline accounting procedures, designing new and more efficient processes as the company continues to scale.
Back to top