WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Building and workflow design for our growing and evolving operations
- Identifying new workflow automation opportunities and integrating them into our existing workflow
- Informing software product decisions for feature development and prioritization
- Guiding the design of our customer-facing hardware product and packaging
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE EXPECT FOR THIS ROLE
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering with a focus on Systems Engineering preferred, or a related technical field
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field
- 2D or 3D computer-aided design (CAD) experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize conflicting requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings
- Comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent performer
- Ability to multitask and prioritize critical tasks and conflicting requirements with a high attention to detail
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Maddy oversees financial reporting and forecasting at PillPack. She also works to streamline accounting procedures, designing new and more efficient processes as the company continues to scale.
Back to top