WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Designing and building analytics tools for our growing and evolving operations
- Partnering with our operations teams to identify new workflow automation opportunities through observation and analysis
- Driving software product decisions for feature development and prioritization to address improvement opportunities
- Developing operations insights to drive key decisions for our business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE EXPECT FOR THIS ROLE
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems with a focus on Systems Engineering preferred, or a related technical field
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field
- Experience with Python/SQL scripting, as well as data analysis and visualization
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize conflicting requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings
- Comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent performer
- Ability to multitask and prioritize critical tasks and conflicting requirements with a high attention to detail
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Maddy oversees financial reporting and forecasting at PillPack. She also works to streamline accounting procedures, designing new and more efficient processes as the company continues to scale.
Back to top