What’s this job all about?
At PillPack, we’re on a mission to help people stay healthy. We’re constantly developing new programs to help people learn about our service. We also regularly tune our experience to improve the customer satisfaction and increase retention. This is a B2C marketing role that will focus on efforts to drive greater consumer awareness and improve customer retention.
We’re looking for a marketer who can work across a wide range of projects, from designing email drip campaigns, to developing assets for channel partners, to creating new programs to improve customer retention. This is a dynamic role that offers exposure to many parts of the business and creates many opportunities for growth.
You get people, you always have. You’re a savvy collaborator who loves working with creatives to develop new experiences and then using analytics to measure your success. You enjoy working in dynamic environments on multiple projects that span different parts of the business.
You’re a seasoned marketer who intuitively understands messaging acquisition funnels and market segments. You’re comfortable developing service prototypes to understand their potential, and then scaling those programs to help grow the business. You’re organized, analytical, and and you’re excited to grow your skills as we grow our business.
Note: Exact title for this role is up for discussion.
Skills and Experience We Expect For this Role
- 4+ years working in a digital marketing capacity (or similar)
- Marketing Experience within a web-based service business
- Experience developing/deploying/analyzing customer acquisition or retention campaigns
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to create/maintain marketing collateral
- Excellent organization skills - comfortable leading project teams to successful results
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and presentation
- Familiarity with web architectures and web analytics packages (ex. Google Analytics)
- Mastery of Excel, Surveymonkey, Google Analytics
- Willingness to travel
- A plus: proficient in both English and Spanish