WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Create, fulfill and submit OTC orders as well as direct contract orders
- Help with internal inventory inquiries
- Work with our distribution team in order to locate missing medications throughout the pharmacy
- Handle all manufacturer recalls
- Conduct routine audit counts of medications and making on-hand inventory edits
- Provide pharma ordering coverage for the rest of the department
WHAT SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with various office based computer programs such as Microsoft office, specifically document creation and use of spreadsheets
- Experience with Google Apps for Business/GMAIL
- Experience in a pharmacy/healthcare industry and knowledge in supply chain management
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with constant changes
- Able to prioritize tasks and completing them within the given hours of the day
- Independent thinker and ability to pick up new information quickly
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Angie works with PillPack’s Growth Team, where she builds tools and technologies that improve the overall customer experience that PillPack provides.
Back to top