What Will You Work On Everyday?
- Provide counsel on a variety of legal topicsIdentify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risk
- Draft agreements that minimize risk and maximize legal rights; review important contracts and other documentation
- Set internal policies and manage the impact of external factors
- Collaborate with leadership team, and work closely with our Product, Compliance, Finance, and People Operations teams
- Communicate with external parties on behalf of the company
- Advise when it is necessary to involve outside counsel and efficiently manage external resources
What Skills and Experience are We Looking For?
- Active license to practice in Massachusetts and / or New Hampshire and 5+ years experience practicing corporate law. The broader the experience the better
- General counsel experience in a business environment is a plus; pharmacy and / or health care law experience also a plus
- Broad legal knowledge including corporate law, litigation, and labor law
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Strong communication skills
- BSc degree in Law or J.D. degree
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Maddy oversees financial reporting and forecasting at PillPack. She also works to streamline accounting procedures, designing new and more efficient processes as the company continues to scale.
Back to top