End User Services Technician
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Provide support services to all end users across the US in a collaborative way, ensuring all their needs are met and their issues are resolved
- Perform computer hardware and software maintenance
- Maintain adequate SLA’s for end users, keeping high standards of a concierge level of service
- Maintain logs of activity and incidents and identifies themes and patterns to course correct common issues
- Participate in weekly/monthly check ins with IT team to review projects, trends, and outstanding issues
- Develop technical processes to aid performance and efficiency, manage and maintain internal ticketing system
- Ability to leverage available systems and tools to automate tasks and processes
- Continually work towards optimization of systems, provide up to date documentation & support process
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WILL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Associate’s Degree in IT or related field or relevant years of job experience
- 2-4 years of combined IT and customer services experience
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate well with employees at multiple levels within the organization
- Google Apps for business
- Microsoft Windows/Office, Active Directory, Apple/Mac
- Cloud based applications
- Passion for technology combined with helping people
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Angie works with PillPack’s Growth Team, where she builds tools and technologies that improve the overall customer experience that PillPack provides.
Back to top