Customer Experience Associate
WHAT WILL I WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- You will assist customers who call in with billing, product, or service questions
- You understand each interaction is about more than solving a single problem, but an opportunity to build a long-term relationship
- You can proactively identify solutions to questions you anticipate our customers having in each interaction
- You take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, owning it from start to finish
- You will become an expert on PillPack, providing a best-in-class service experience for our customers
- Help our customers sign up over the phone or web, taking the time needed to help them through any questions or concerns they have
- Help answer customer inquiries with their insurance and co-pays, as well as shipping needs
- Provide our customers with technical support when navigating PillPack.com
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Friendly, kind demeanor
- Creativity and ingenuity needed to solve customers problems in smart ways
- A strong grasp of the English language and understanding of how to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form
- Experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus
- Active NH pharmacy technician license or willingness to get license required
- Flexibility in scheduling (willing to work one weekend day potentially)
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Angie works with PillPack’s Growth Team, where she builds tools and technologies that improve the overall customer experience that PillPack provides.
Back to top