At PillPack, our customers come first. We constantly seek new ways to innovate our product and understand our customers’ needs through human-centered research and design.
This role will shape our brand identity and creative process for campaigns and future creative. We’re looking for a leader for our team of in-house designers and videographer, collaborate with a product team, and strategize with the brand team across many different projects to move the business forward.
WHAT’S THIS JOB ALL ABOUT?
We’re looking for a creative director with strong branding chops who is experienced in leading creative executions for both consumer and B2B campaigns. You will be responsible for collaborating with the team on brand identity and leading the creative process. From concepting to execution you’ll work with a team of designers, videographers, and developers to bring our brand to life.. Ideally, you are digitally focused, but you can also have familiarity with campaigns that require TV, print, and out-of-home executions. This job is ⅓ creative approach, ⅓ design excellence and ⅓ strategic brand acumen.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
You’ll work with designers and marketers to help people learn about PillPack, sign-up for the service, and live healthier lives. You’ll work closely with marketing, acquisition, and company leadership to grow our business. You’ll use your industry knowledge to help make an impact on understand current campaigns and work with our brand strategist to develop new strategies and campaigns. You’ll create and lead the execution of cross-channel creative campaigns, which includes managing the development of landing pages, paid media assets, social media posts, video assets, print assets, etc., in order to reach people who could most benefit from PillPack.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN THIS ROLE?
- You are deeply passionate about creating great customer experiences
- Fascination with how to connect with customers through creative
- Passion for brands that are helping people live better lives
- You love to create strategies and concepts, but you also love to roll up your sleeves and create amazing work. (Hands-off creatives need not apply).
- Excellent collaborator, and an intuition for marketing and software service businesses
- Curiosity, passion, and appreciation of immediate feedback
- You're always striving for tomorrow's performance to be stronger than today's
- You can prioritize multiple priorities and like working in a sprint structure
- 5–8 years of experience developing multi-channel creative campaign strategies
- Ability to maintain/manage multiple strategies and campaigns at once
- Capability to function as an individual contributor and a team player
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Experience with art direction and creative execution
- Portfolio that shows creative excellence and thought leadership
- Leadership abilities that foster learning and excellence among design team