CPhT - Certified Pharmacy Technician
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Your main responsibility will be to contact pharmacies to perform prescription transfers by phone or requesting transfers via fax
- Work with the ongoing support team to enter appropriate drug, drug dose, time, instructions and prescriber information into the pharmacy filling system
- Communicating with providers to obtain new prescriptions and follow up on patient-related inquiries
- Collaborate with your team to triage and prioritize the right work at the right time
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Comfortable being on the phone a majority of the day
- Being a leader to delegate work within your team
- Flexible, positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and flexbility with scheduling
- Active pharmacy technician license or willingess to get license within 90 days of hire
- Experience with retail or LTC pharmacy data entry strongly preferred
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Maddy oversees financial reporting and forecasting at PillPack. She also works to streamline accounting procedures, designing new and more efficient processes as the company continues to scale.
Back to top