At PillPack, communication is essential. We’re constantly designing new ways to connect with our customers and share our mission with the world. We’re looking for an inspired creative to help shape our brand voice. You’ll work with our team of designers, developers and storytellers to craft communications that span the service. From scripting videos to sharpening monthly emails, you’ll help us find the perfect pitch to connect with our customers and help them stay healthy.
WHAT’S THIS JOB ALL ABOUT?
At PillPack, we believe deeply in the power of human-centered communication. In this role, you’ll be more than a writer. You’ll have the opportunity to solve complex problems by developing the perfect communication. You will be the voice of the brand and the service that guides the customer towards better health.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
You'll work closely with teams across the company to understand current messaging campaigns and develop new strategies and programs. You’ll have the opportunity to work across many channels—from email to TV, we’re always exploring new formats. You’ll use platforms like Facebook to test messaging strategies, and then scale the best ones across various channels, to reach the people who could most benefit from PillPack.
You will help define the voice of our brand. You should have enough edge in your work to redefine how people think about pharmacy, but you should have empathy for people who are managing serious health conditions. You should be a master at making complex concepts feel simple, and skilled at bringing a human tone to everything you create.
Skills and Experience We Expect For this Role
- Bachelor’s degree; 3+ years of experience crafting messages that span multiple formats, (you should be able to write long-form as well as taglines)
- Portfolio that shows creative excellence and thought leadership
- Experience developing communications through multiple touch points of a single service
- Experience using insights to work strategically with brand and product teams
- Ability to maintain/manage multiple strategies and campaigns at once
- Capability to function as an individual contributor and a team player
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Curious about web technologies and analytics (to measure your messages)
- Up-to-date on health, technology and startup space
- Bilingual (Spanish specifically) would be a major plus