Consumer Product Manager
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Optimizing all aspects of our consumer experience, keeping a primary eye on maintaining an excellent customer experience that delights, while also meeting the defined goals associated with each step of the consumer experience.
- Using data and customer stories, create the context necessary for everyone on the product team (engineers, designers, etc) to collaborate to define necessary KPIs and prioritize product solutions.
- Full product life-cycle management (strategy/concept development, requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, post-launch analysis).
- Coordinating sprint plans and milestones with engineers and designers.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager, preferably working on consumer-facing products.
- Experience defining product requirements based on a wide range of inputs, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Excellent communication skills – you will need to work with a highly cross-functional team.
- A solid understanding of how business, design, and technology come together to create compelling product experiences.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize critical tasks and conflicting requirements.
- High proficiency with working with data to understand trends, manage against defined metrics, and input into product decisions.
- Passion for a customer-centric process to create an exceptional user experience.
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Angie works with PillPack’s Growth Team, where she builds tools and technologies that improve the overall customer experience that PillPack provides.
Back to top