WHAT WILL I WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Process and submit insurance claims to all of our customers
- Analyze and verify all dates of service and billed amounts
- Verify client data for completeness and accuracy prior to billing cycle to ensure excellent customer service
- Research missing and incomplete information resulting in billing errors and denials
- Address insurance, reimbursement, and payment issues as appropriate by communicating with insurance providers, patients, and pharmacists
- Perform all other adjustments in a timely manner to reconcile accounts and completing unbilled reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Resolve insurance problems and patient issues that may have resulted from incorrect or incomplete information, therapy changes and pharmacy or shipping errors
- Complete prior authorizations with attention to detail and accuracy, then have the prepared prior authorization reviewed by a clinical pharmacist.
WHAT SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE WILL I NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Positive approach, friendly attitude and ability to work together in a team setting
- Ability to operate personal computers and/or computer terminals
- Skilled in performing detailed work.
- Ability to recognize and identify patient medications
- Experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus
- Maintain the highest level of integrity, courtesy, and respect while interacting with customers and employees
- Experience working in CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens a plus
- Flexibility in scheduling
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Angie works with PillPack’s Growth Team, where she builds tools and technologies that improve the overall customer experience that PillPack provides.
Back to top