WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Mentoring and providing guidance to accounting team
- Reviewing journal entries across all accounts
- Running point on the audit and external tax work
- Developing financial infrastructure needed for success, including purchased systems and PillPack’s PharmacyOS internal use pharmacy software
- Staying informed on upcoming pronouncements, researching proper accounting treatment of new business lines, contracts, etc., defining and documenting accounting policies
- Assisting accounting team with booking entries in the most precise and efficient manner
- Analyzing, implementing and monitoring internal controls
WHAT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE DO I NEED IN THIS ROLE?
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy required, 6+ years of work experience, including managing others, with a mix of public and private accounting
- CPA and/or public audit background, a plus
- Incredibly detail-oriented and results driven
- Collaborative team player, while also capable of doing self-directed / self-initiated work
- Experience with Intacct and systems implementations a plus
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office
Meet Some of PillPack's Employees
Angie works with PillPack’s Growth Team, where she builds tools and technologies that improve the overall customer experience that PillPack provides.
Back to top