Technical Support Analyst
The Technical Support Analyst is the heartbeat of our organization, fostering relationships with medical practices across the United States. As the technical escalation point of contact for our customers, you will work with practices to resolve routine and advanced technical issues as well as address general account concerns. The Technical Support Analyst is also responsible for ongoing training of practice staff to address skill deficits and to support the release of new features.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will actively participate in shaping the implementation of our product to help better serve the needs of medical staff, physicians and patients. You will routinely communicate and share information with others in the company – our development, account management, sales and implementation teams will all look to you for guidance on how our customers use Phreesia and how to enhance the Phreesia experience.
- Provide technical support to all Phreesia practices
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of technical issues ranging from networking, integrations and our application
- Support integrations between Phreesia’s application and 3rd party EMR products
- Document technical issues in the Phreesia CRM
- Create/modify solutions in the Phreesia knowledgebase
- Communicate with customer’s on a wide variety of technical issues ensuring that the customer is kept informed of progress on their case
- Provide input and feedback to the Development Team, through the Product Management group relating to improvements to product performance and/or feature enhancements
- Reproduce issues and provide detailed reporting on steps
- Experience in a technical support, account management or implementation role in the IT industry (3-5 years)
- End-user training experience
- Project management skills
- Superior communication, interpersonal and telephone skills
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Customer service mindset
- College or university degree in Information Technology and/or equivalent work experience
The Ideal candidate will possess:
- Exposure to wireless and web applications
- Familiar with network troubleshooting including firewalls and routing
- Familiarity with working with all Microsoft Desktop and Server OS environments.
- Experience using a CRM
- Proven success in technology support environment
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Meet Some of Phreesia's Employees
Allison works with healthcare providers to understand their workflows, tailor Phreesia’s product to meet their needs, and guide them through the process of implementation.
Back to top