Technical Associate - Early Careers Program
Our early careers program allows you to learn and experience different aspects of Phreesia’s Services and Support Department to help you push your boundaries and accelerate your career. You’ll have numerous opportunities to gain experience in different aspects of Technical Support. You need to be a strong problem solver, detail oriented, comfortable in a fast paced environment, and adapt at working with internal and external customers. Upon successful completion of the early careers program through Technical Support, you will continue to build your career at Phreesia in an area where your interests, skills, and capabilities will provide the most impact. You will have opportunities to learn SQL and learn how we integrate with our clients’ Healthcare IT (HIT) systems. This could be on the lines of integration deployment or second level support depending on business needs.
The Technical Associate is responsible for the first level of technical, product usage and account administration support for medical offices using Phreesia. This role will heavily rely on client inbound support, as well as communication through our Support Cases. As the initial point of contact, you will be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service while effectively troubleshooting and resolving technical and usage problems and escalating issues as required.
- Provide an outstanding experience to customers throughout the support process. This includes high volume inbound phone/email support and following up with unassigned cases created by email inquiries.
- Troubleshoot by using required tools and checklist resources to properly understand and problem solve issues being reported.
- Effectively document and gather information about all reported issues and escalate through Phreesia ticketing software to L2 support team.
- Manage multiple avenues of support requests including telephone, e-mail, and live chat.
- University degree or college diploma, ideally in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Experience in a technical or customer support role
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a Windows environment
- Willingness to learn message transformation and exchange between disparate systems
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Meet Some of Phreesia's Employees
Allison works with healthcare providers to understand their workflows, tailor Phreesia’s product to meet their needs, and guide them through the process of implementation.
Back to top