Software Engineer - New Grad Opportunity
Phreesia is looking for several new graduate software engineers to join our team in the spring of 2017.
Phreesia is a leader in healthcare IT, digitizing the entire front-office workflow for medical practices - from data management and patient engagement to eligibility verification and payments. The result is a highly flexible and configurable SaaS platform for checking patients in at their doctor’s office. To retain our position as market leaders we are continuing to invest heavily in our product and are on track to double the size of our engineering team from 2015. With a firmly established Engineering team in the United States, we are now growing a team in our Ottawa, Canada location.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for programming, has a strong desire to learn new technologies and tools, and who will be able to thrive and create in a collaborative team environment. This position is highly hands-on and requires gaining intimate knowledge of Phreesia’s users, customers and architecture. Our Software Engineers work with Architects, QA Engineers, and Deployment Engineers to build, test, and deploy our products to production.
We are constantly updating and adding innovative features to our software in order to maintain our position as the nation’s leading point-of-service solution and market creator. This is an exciting learning opportunity where you will gain valuable, real world experience using cutting-edge technologies as an integral part of a smart, driven, and successful team.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate and communicate with a diverse, highly distributed team of experienced engineers onshore and offshore
- Support and maintain Phreesia products within a variety of development stages primarily utilizing C#/.NET, SQL Server, WCF, WebAPI, MongoDB and Redis
- Contribute to the the development of new software - including build, unit testing, integration testing, deployment and some design work within an agile environment
- Apply best practices and critical thinking to challenges and processes, taking initiative to self-learn and resolve issues but asking for support when needed
- Bring enthusiasm, creativity, and a willingness to learn and improve yourself as well as the world around you
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline
- Co-op/internship experience or up to 2 years industry experience developing complex software projects and applications, ideally within Microsoft.NET in C# or Java systems connecting to databases (SQL Server or Oracle) and cloud systems
- Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team
Meet Some of Phreesia's Employees
Allison works with healthcare providers to understand their workflows, tailor Phreesia’s product to meet their needs, and guide them through the process of implementation.
Back to top