Sales Operations Analyst
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to help improve sales performance through better processes, technology, and methodologies.
- Provide comprehensive presentations using historical data to support planning and goal setting.
- Develop weekly/monthly reporting and provide analysis on sales performance KPIs.
- Support sales leadership with internal meeting preparation and follow-up.
- Maintain and input contract terms to ensure proper billing of accounts and CRM integrity.
- Maintain CRM tracking and reporting as well as certain proprietary applications.
- Design and conduct training for onboarding of newly-hired salespeople and sales development representatives.
- 2-7 years of experience in a sales operations or financial/consulting analyst role
- Salesforce CRM experience with ability to create queries and reports a plus
- Familiar with salesforce add-ons like Octiv/Tinderbox.
- Mastery of MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process improvement experience
- Ability to develop technical requirements
- SaaS experience a plus
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Meet Some of Phreesia's Employees
Allison works with healthcare providers to understand their workflows, tailor Phreesia’s product to meet their needs, and guide them through the process of implementation.
Back to top