Sales Development Representative - Patient Messaging
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to focus on identifying net new opportunities at the media agency and client level and developing highly qualified leads for the patient messaging sales team. This candidate will hunt new business opportunities through research and prospecting.
SDR activity cultivates interest in Phreesia and sets the Sales Directors & Agency Relationship Managers up for success to generate: live meetings, product demos, request for proposals, Media Day participation, etc. which in turn converts prospects into new customers.
Your efforts will help increase awareness of Phreesia and grow the patient engagement sales team pipeline.
- Execute lead generation initiatives and strategies to identify qualified leads to achieve company objectives and strategic goals
- Research and develop targeted lead lists based off ideal customer profiles
- Leverage sales prospecting tools such as phone, email, & social media to generate qualified new leads in pipeline
- Engage both existing and net new agencies and clients to drive Phreesia awareness, demand, and preference
- Pre-qualify prospects for Agency Relationship Managers & Sales Directors
- Ability to identify key buying influencers within decision makers
- Maintain daily outreach activities in Salesforce
- Provide basic platform demo and capabilities to agency prospects and clients
- Act as coordinator for agency and group events
- Utilize Salesforce email tools for broad scale agency outreach
- Manage ongoing communication with agencies (newsletter, relevant articles, etc)
- Grow sales pipeline via outbound demand generation activity
- Support patient messaging sales quota
- Manage and update all activities, leads, and contacts via Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS);
- Recent graduates: 1 – 2 years’ experience; demonstrated success with relevant sales/marketing role or training program, plus experience managing a pipeline within a CRM software tool such as Salesforce.com
- New business development and lead generation experience a plus
- Solid organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Determined self-starter
- Strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated presentation & product demonstration skills (verbal & written communication).
- Media Agency or healthcare experience preferred
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Meet Some of Phreesia's Employees
Allison works with healthcare providers to understand their workflows, tailor Phreesia’s product to meet their needs, and guide them through the process of implementation.
Back to top